Mueller House

January 13, 2015

Mueller House

muellaer-house

 

The Mueller House, located at 465 E. California Street, is considered the best example of High Victorian residential architecture in Jacksonville. Max Mueller was a prominent Jacksonville merchant, the town’s first Postmaster, a City Trustee, City Treasurer, County Treasurer, and Jackson County Clerk. When the house was constructed in 1887, it was built in front of an older 1-story house, and the original structure became the dining room, kitchen, and back porch.


info@historicjacksonville.org

© 2018 Historic Jacksonville, Oregon